The 5th National Conference and 2012 International Conference on
Applied Computer Technology and Information Systems
Songkhla, THAILAND. September 21-22, 2012
Tourist Visa for Thailand
1. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
• Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
• Visa application form completely filled out
• One recent ( 4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant
• Evidence of travel from Thailand (air ticket paid in full)
• Evidence of adequate finance (10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family)
• Consular officers reserve the rights to request for additional documents as deemed necessary
2. VISA FEE
• 1,000 Baht per entry (Visa fee may be changed without prior notice)
3. VALIDITY OF A VISA
• The validity of a visa is 3 months or 6 months.
4. VALIDITY OF A STAY
• Upon arrival, travelers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 30 days or 60 days.
5. TOURIST VISA EXEMPTION
• Passport holders from 42 countries and 1 special administrative region – Hong Kong SAR – are not required to obtain a visa when entering Thailand for tourism purposes and will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period of not exceeding 30 days on each visit. Foreigners who enter the Kingdom under the Tourist Visa Exemption category may re-enter and stay in Thailand for a cumulative duration of stay of not exceeding 90 days within any 6-month period from the date of first entry.
• Foreigners entering Thailand under the Tourist Visa Exemption category must possess adequate finances for the duration of stay in Thailand (i.e., cash 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family)